FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Who do you rent to?
- We welcome anyone to live at Trifecta Apartments! Although we are not affiliated with the university, we do attract student renters and university employees due to our proximity to campus, on-site amenities and large floor plans.
Was this community previously The Arch?
- Yes, but everything about the community is undergoing a top to bottom transformation - new look, new team and new owners! With an unbeatable location, less than a 5 minute walk to UL, Trifecta Apartments is now offering all new 1 bedroom options along with renovated and unrenovated 2 & 3 bedroom to better serve the Louisville area. We can't wait for you to see the full potential of this well located and fully amenitized community.
Where is the leasing office?
- Visit us at 2501 S 4th St Louisville, KY 40208
When will renovations start?
- Our full scale renovation of Trifecta Apartments began in early 2019 with new 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms ready for summer move-in. Our massive clubhouse is currently under renovation, with a anticipated completion date of December 2019.
Are you pet-friendly?
- Trifecta Apartments is pet-friendly. Please call our office for associated fees and policy.
What floor plans do you have?
- Trifecta Apartments has a variety of floor plan styles including 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. View our Floor Plans from the left-hand menu.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can assist with roommate matching.
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What are your lease terms?
- Trifecta Apartments offers 12 month installment leases.
Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- We typically do not sign leases less than 12 months, but call our office to ask if we have any specials.
Is Trifecta Apartments furnished?
- Yes, each apartment comes fully furnished!
Is there on-site parking?
- Community parking is available and we offer both reserved parking and access to our private, multi-level parking garage for residents.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.