FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Who do you rent to?
- We welcome anyone to live at Trifecta Apartments! Although we are not affiliated with the university, we do attract student renters and university employees due to our proximity to campus, on-site amenities and large floor plans. Many residents also find our location convenient for their downtown Louisville commute and proximity to the UoL Health and Science campus.
Where is the leasing office?
- Visit us at 2501 S 4th St Louisville, KY 40208
When will renovations start?
- Our full scale renovation of Trifecta Apartments began in early 2019 with new 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms ready for summer move-in. Our massive clubhouse is currently under renovation, with a anticipated completion date of December 2019.
Are you pet-friendly?
- Trifecta Apartments is pet-friendly. Please call our office for associated fees and policy.
What floor plans do you have?
- Trifecta Apartments has a variety of floor plan styles including 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. View our Floor Plans from the left-hand menu.
What is included in rent?
- There are several extras included in rent and we also offer a wide range of floor plan options to meet your specific needs.
- 1 bedrooms: Available in furnished and unfurnished configurations. Rent includes water, sewer, trash and gas. In-unit high speed internet and a premium cable package are covered under a $80 monthly technology fee.
- 2 and 3 bedrooms: Come fully furnished and rent includes water, sewer, trash, gas and a $25 electric allowance. In-unit high speed internet and a premium cable package are covered under a $80 monthly technology fee.
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That’s no problem at all! We can assist with roommate matching.
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of the other apartment residents. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about! That is a significant advantage over the joint and several leases used at rental houses and other apartment properties where each resident is liable for the rent of all residents in the unit.
What are your lease terms? Do you offer short-term or semester leases?
- Trifecta Apartments offers 12 month installment leases. Short term leases are available at a condensed rate.
Is Trifecta Apartments furnished?
- Yes, each apartment comes fully furnished! We also offer an unfurnished option for our one bedroom floor plans at a discounted rate.
Is there on-site parking?
- Community parking is available and we offer both reserved parking and access to our private, multi-level parking garage for residents.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.